1 to 2:30 PM | The Very Rev. Tracey Lind will speak as part of an education session, "Living with Dementia: Seeing Beyond the Diagnosis."
- Gain a new perspective from four activists living with varying forms of dementia
- Challenge assumptions and prompt new thinking about what it truly means to provide services and support to those living with dementia
- Understand how the voice of the lived experience should inform the daily work of aging service providers and the field more broadly
The moderator is Anne Basting, professor of theatre at the Peck School of the Arts, the University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee
- The Very Rev. Tracey Lind, board member, Judson Services, Inc.
- Brian LeBlanc, Advisory Council member & advocate, Dementia Action Alliance
- Mary Radnofsky, Advisory Council member & writer, Dementia Action Alliance
- Brian Van Buren, Advisory Council member, Dementia Action Alliance
6 PM | The Very Rev. Lind will present a five-minute reflection at the Great Minds Gala, which recognizes LeadingAge members and individuals for positively impacting care and support for those living with dementia.
For more information about LeadingAge and the PEAK Leadership Summit, please click here.